A Fully Free & Open Source, Dockerized To-Do List and Project Management web app, supporting user authentication, routing, descriptions, status changes and checklists and deletions, Fully responsive across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.
📷 Image Gallery
ListWala is an Open Source To-Do List and Project management app, I created this project to strenghten my understanding of MERN based Full Stack Web Apps, especially React, Redux and how they both work together.
This project started out as a simple To-Do List App, but later on I added features that also made it useful for minimal project management, for example a “roadmap” of sorts for any new coding project I am developing with what specific features need to be developed etc.
With this Project, I also learnt How to Deploy my web apps to live servers using Docker, which I have documented in this Blog Post here
- Login page with success/error messages
- Register page with success/error messages
- Protected List page route that needs authentication to access
- Persistence achieved using Sessions, with session ID stored on Cookie
- Logout deletes session in database and cookie from browser
- Create Lists containing ToDo items.
- ToDo items have editable descriptions, checklists and status
- Status can be changed to Done, In Progress or back to Not Started
- Lists and ToDo items can be Deleted
- Fully responsive across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile